CLIENT: A+E Networks, Lifetime Television Channel
MY INVOLVEMENT: Creative Designer, UI/UX, Art Direction
- Full Involvement from initial pitch work to the end product
- Managing a small group of designers through the research and ideation stages
- Involvement with the client throughout the overall design process
- Working first hand with the Dev team to distinguish all website functionalities
- Sharing responsibility of each design stage with the other designers involved
- Creation of a style guideline for the Lifetime Editing team to use as a layout reference as well as overall sales tool
MY TEAM: Alberto Vitullo, Designer
AWARDS: W3 Awards 2014 (Silver), The Lovie Awards 2014 (Bronze), Interactive Media Awards 2014 (Best in Class), Communicator Awards 2015 (Awards of Excellence)
A+E Networks asked Brand42 to help them become Britain's number one 'go to' entertainment brand. The big idea following the brief was to create a glossy magazine-style website in conjunction with its new female-focussed entertainment channel, Lifetime UK. Alongside the magazine style it was decided to integrate social media throughout the design in order to encourage the use of second devices whilst watching the television channel.
Caroline Casey, director of Digital Media at A+E Networks UK, said: "A mixture of excellent functionality and intelligent content takes our viewers beyond TV channel. We're delighted with the positive feedback so far from users and industry insiders".