CLIENT: Suzuki GB
MY INVOLVEMENT: Design Lead, UI/UX
- Full Involvement from initial pitch work to the end product
- Managing a small group of designers through the research and ideation stages
- Involvement with the client throughout the overall design process
- Working first hand with the Dev team to distinguish all website functionalities
- Sharing responsibility of each design stage with the other designers involved
- Creation of a style guideline for the Lifetime Editing team to use as a layout reference as well as overall sales tool
MY TEAM: Tristan Peters, Creative Lead
Suzuki asked Foolproof to create a customer-centric 4-Wheel website that seamlessly links the digital and physical customer buying journey.
Suzuki wanted to enhance their customer experience by improving the services they offer both on and offline. We helped Suzuki understand that their customers needed an online buying experience that would help them execute their buying decision prior to reaching out to a dealer.
Kate Palmer, Digital Manager of Suzuki, said: "Never have I had so many positive comments about how fantastic our new website looks and works! The end product is beyond our expectations and offers our consumers the ultimate website experience thanks to the continual test and learn approach throughout the design process and collaborative working approach".